Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Good to be Behind...

Since I've been so busy living life, the blog has fallen by the wayside. 
But that's a GOOD thing!

Here is a taste of what's happened.

This girl started PRE-SCHOOL!
Maddie is LOVING Miss Terri (who wouldn't?). I swear, without Miss Terri, my kids would never want to leave my side. Her sweet demeanor taught my girls that teachers won't eat them.

This girl started FIRST GRADE!

Hannah is so comfortable with Mrs. Mata and I'm grateful to volunteer a few times per month and get to know Hannah's awesome classmates!

Mommy gotsta brag real quick: First graders are required to know and spell 300 sight words over the school year. Hannah already knew them so Mrs. Mata sent home a list of 300 MORE words for her to learn. She already knew those too! We are loving her LOVE of reading. She makes it look easy. Instead of pushing her harder and asking for more challenges, I'm going to relish in the fact that she is right on task and enjoying school. WOO HOO!

We spent the summer in Grandma and Grandpa's pool (seriously, I don't think we ever got out). Since school started, we've been playing with our best friends, going to local festivals and fairs and just enjoying life. 

Hannah is back in acting class with Mr. Tomasello and her first group performance of the session will be on October 20th. Can't wait!

Phil has an amazing new job and he is happier than I've ever seen him, which makes me happy all the time too. 

This week we are busy planning a Lalaloopsy birthday party for Miss Maddie who is turning 4 next week! She is beyond excited and I'm thrilled for her! Right now, my little buddy and I are off to the library for Rhythm and Movement class!





Stay tuned for Lalaloopsy Madness and more Hoffman adventures coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it

Follow Me on Pinterest