Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lili Reese Hats

Both of my daughters are cursed blessed with thick, crazy curly hair. It makes for a great conversation starter ("where did they get those curls?") but it makes for long mornings of fighting grooming and dreaded hair washings and comb outs.

Instead of trying to cope with their hair each and every day, I devised a sly plan to keep them fashion-forward while covering up for my lazy attitude. On days when I just can't face another hair tantrum (my kids actually start screaming when the see a brush or comb), I just put a hat on their heads!



Eventually, enough people stopped me on the street or in the store, inquiring where to get such hats. I decided to start selling my creations. I make them in any color combination and my girls pretty much have a hat to go with every outfit they own.






Check out my current stock at Lili Reese Hats and let me know what you think. These hats usually retail for $19-$25 but I keep my pricing under $15 for each design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it

Follow Me on Pinterest